Mary Alyce foundation and Nzingha Creations Gallery Making Dreams Come True are sponsoring the 2012 Prom Dress Give Away on Friday, March 23rd, 3:oo~8:00p.m. and Saturday March 24th, 10:00 a.m.~3:00 p.m. The event will take place at the Newburg Community Center (4810 Exeter Avenue, Louisville , KY 40218). All services are free of charge. Girls will be assisted in selecting their attire on a first come first serve basis. Please keep a maximum of two persons to assist you in your selection of your dress and accessories. Students do not need to pre-register or provide proof of need. If you would like to donate the dress you receive back to the Mary Alyce Foundation-Making Dreams Come True, you can do so by contacting: The Mary Alyce Foundation (702) 241-8603- Thank You!
Thanks to Our Defender 5K Sponsors!
Powered by Max Banner Ads
- Enter and Sponsor the Defender Classic 5K Run/Walk Today!
- Lexington Young Women LEAD!
- GET READY FOR COLLEGE with the Lexington Public Library
- District Mission Statement and School Safety Discussed at District Roundtable Meeting
- National Hispanic Caucus of School Board Members Scholarship – Deadline February 15